New AR+VR Playground to Debut at AWE 2017
AWE (Augmented World Expo), the world’s largest and longest working convention and expo devoted to augmented and virtual reality, at the moment announced the debut of the primary AWE Playground. The 20,000 sq. foot experience center will welcome AWE 2017 attendees June 1-2, 2017, and provides a uniquely immersive and experiential element to the event that demonstrates the superior power of AR+VR.
Designed to get rid of obstacles between customers and experiences, the inaugural AWE Playground illustrates the most recent real-world AR+VR functions from practically two dozen of the trade’s most cutting-edge firms. A mix of artwork, arcade and cinema positioned within the coronary heart of AWE 2017’s 100,000-square-foot expo flooring, the AWE Playground permits attendees to experience a full vary of AR+VR experiences beforehand inaccessible at different expertise conferences or expositions. Featured experiences embody:
- Microsoft Blended Reality and 3D experiences
- Globacore’s Free Roam VR “The Yolodeck”
- meleap’s social AR and wearable tech enabled Techno Sport “HADO”
- Epson + DJI + Edgybees new drone based mostly AR gaming platform
- Hayo’s Digital Distant Controls in your House
- Zenka’s AR artwork, that includes hearth respiratory dragons
- Quantum Seize’s Digital People
- PuttView’s AR Golf Observe
- Skullmapping/TableMation’s “The Future of Dining – Le Petit Chef” Desk animation
- UC Davis’ Unique AR Sandbox
- Lowe’s Holoroom
- World Creativeness’s VR 360 Sphere
- Exit Reality’s Cellular VR Truck
- Motive.io’s Mission to Mars Scavenger Hunt
- HoloCap’s hologram-sharing kiosk
- Rogue Reality’s combined reality teleportation experience
- Interaxon’s (makers of Muse) debut of mind platform and biosensing VR integration
To visit the whole listing of AWE Playground manufacturers and experiences, visit http://www.augmentedworldexpo.com/page/1299876/awe-playground
“Since 2010, AWE’s mission has been to drive adoption of AR and VR, and the only way to learn about it is by experiencing it,” mentioned Ori Inbar, cofounder and government producer of AWE. “To help AR and VR penetrate the general market, we decided to put together a collection of experiences across different aspects of life, in a playful and accessible setting.”
AWE at the moment additionally announced new audio system to its convention and expo agenda. Additions embody Lorraine Bardeen, common supervisor for Home windows, HoloLens and Blended Reality Experiences Engineering & Product Technique at Microsoft; Brian Mullins, CEO at DAQRI (to be joined on stage by executives from IBM and Dell); Jack J. McCauley, Chief Engineer & co-founder at Oculus; Phil Keslin, CTO at Niantic; and Brenda Laurel, an interactive and computer gaming pioneer previously of Atari, Activision and Solar Labs.
To see AWE 2017’s full agenda of greater than 300 audio system, visit http://www.augmentedworldexpo.com/agenda.
Extra about Augmented World Expo
AWE (Augmented World Expo) is the most important AR+VR convention and expo showcasing applied sciences that are augmenting our human capabilities, turning extraordinary experiences into the extraordinary and empowering folks to be higher at something they do in work and life: Superpowers to the Individuals. AWE USA 2017 will characteristic greater than 300 audio system and 250 exhibitors main the cost in augmented and virtual reality. Be a part of over 5000 attendees to discover over 100,000 sq. ft of cutting-edge demonstrations.
For extra info and to register to attend, please visit www.awe2017.com. Journalists can request a complimentary press move to Augmented Reality Expo 2017 by emailing [email protected].
Please comply with Augmented World Expo on twitter at @ARealityEvent and #AWE2017.
Extra about Augmentedreality.org
AWE is produced by AugmentedReality.ORG a 501 (c) (6) non-profit group. All earnings are reinvested in AR.ORG‘s services. Its mission is to Advance Augmented Reality to Advance Humanity. It’s Objective: 1 billion lively users of AR by 2020.
AR.org facilitates and catalyzes the worldwide and regional transformation of the AR trade by
- Educating and boosting consciousness about the actual power of AR
- Connecting the best expertise all over the world with the best in AR
- Hatching AR initiatives and serving to deliver them to market