The GPU Expertise Convention is bringing the event collection to Washington, DC in order that attendees can witness the way forward for AI, deep studying, and extra. The convention matters, together with VR and high-performance computing, will likely be introduced in a method that exhibits how all of most of these applied sciences can affect healthcare, safety, and different industries.
GTC DC takes place on November 1st – 2nd on the Ronald Reagan Constructing and Worldwide Commerce Heart. Talking at such an event offers you a platform that places you in entrance of main influencers and fans throughout these industries and now you’ve gotten an opportunity to take part. Occasion organizers are placing out a name for submissions (opened on Could 30th) and you’ve got till September 1st at 11:59 PT to get entangled.
If you happen to’re serious about working a chat or instructor-led lab at GTC DC, listed here are the matters the organizers are calling for submissions for:
- AI for Analytics and Safety
- AI In Healthcare
- AI for Sensible Cities and IoT
- Developer Instruments
- Excessive-Efficiency Computing
- VR and Simulation
These submitting for instructor-led labs will likely be welcome to a presenter lounge and presenter present on web site, whereas these submitting for talks obtain the identical and now have their talks recorded. For the talks, you’ve gotten format choices to decide on. For the labs, there are designated platform necessities.
- 50-minute Speak (most 2 presenters)
- 50-minute Panel (most 5 presenters)
- 80-minute Tutorial (most three presenters)
- 80-minute Palms-on Labs (most three presenters)
Teacher-Led Lab Platform Necessities
- GPU Cases
- GPU Cluster (entry with SSH only, job submission-based)
- Tegra TX1 DevKit
All submissions require an attractive session title of now not than 12 phrases, format and period, matters, and some further details listed on the GTC DC web site (talks/labs). You’ll even have to think about the viewers stage when submitting for each kinds as effectively, with three particular ranges listed (together with any particular information required with regards to the lab):
- Introductory: Session helps attendees study the basics of a given topic space.
- Intermediate: Some information of the topic space is required. Session helps attendees improve their information of a topic space.
- Superior: Enormously developed information of the topic space is required. Session helps attendees looking for to intensify their already superior information of a topic space.
If you happen to’re serious about being one of many audio system or presenters and also you’re accepted, you’ll obtain complimentary all-access to GTC and promotion previous to and through the event together with the beforehand talked about onsite advantages. The hyperlinks to the factors for each codecs embrace examples of fine submissions, so remember to learn earlier than submitting. Once more, the deadline for submissions is September 1st, 2017.
That is sponsored content material which has been produced by UploadVR and dropped at you by NVIDIA. NVIDIA didn’t have any input into the creation of this content material.
.special-buttons > *