“This is a first-of-its-kind conference,” stated Bob Fantastic editor and writer of VR Voice, elaborating that agenda consists of greater than 50 audio system, 4 stuffed with days of shows, one-on-one interviews, panel discussions and different particular sessions – corresponding to a concluding session that’s carried out utterly in VR hosted inside AltspaceVR. Panelists and viewers members will talk about the way forward for VR and social media inside a VR setting.
“Virtual reality and augmented reality are gateway innovations that can inspire young people to experiment with new technologies and consider careers as technologists,” stated Charles Eaton, CEO of Creating IT Futures, a charitable group created by CompTIA to assist populations under-represented within the info expertise trade and people who’re missing in alternative to organize for, safe and achieve success in IT careers.
“Tech conferences flourish during periods of disruption, as they did during the Internet boom and the age of the app, ushered in by the iPhone,” stated Charlie Fink, Forbes contributor, co-organizer of the event and a featured speaker. “Major on-site trade shows cost organizations thousands of dollars to attend, so even big companies can only send a handful of employees. We offer attendees broad access to thought leaders and their insights in real time, with the convenience of never leaving the office.”
The VR Video games & Leisure Extravaganza keynote interview options Jordan Weisman, a world-renowned recreation designer, producer, entrepreneur and professor on the College of Southern California.
Different notable audio system embody:
- Tim Merel, Digi-Capital
- Stephanie Llamas, SuperData Analysis
- Bruce Vaughan, CEO of Dreamscape
- Dean Takahashi, Lead Author of Gamesbeat
- Keith Boesky, Chairman of The Osterhout Group
- Marcie Jastrow, SVP, Technicolor
- Jim Chabin, President, VR Society
- Audio system from Microsoft, AMD, Giroptic, Zero Latency, Merge VR, Zeality, and lots of others
Featured subjects embody:
- “VR and Hollywood“
- “Enterprise Capital in VR, Video games and Leisure”
- “360 Video Now & The Future”
- “Location Based Virtual Reality (LBVR)”
- “The Future of Edutainment”
- A number of VR and AR Developer Panels
VR Video games & Leisure Extravaganza is the second event in VR Voice’s 2017 convention sequence. In June, the corporate hosted “VR and Healthcare” at George Washington College in Washington, DC., and gives these coming events:
- VR & Greater Schooling August 10th in Boston
- VR & Building/Actual Property October 26th in Washington, D.C.
- VR & Protection/Public Security November ninth in Washington, D.C.
- VR for Good Summit November 17th in Washington, D.C.
Discover extra info and register for the VR Video games & Leisure Extravaganza symposium here.
About Creating IT Futures
Based in 1998 by CompTIA, Creating IT Futures is a 501(c)(three) charity with the mission of serving to populations under-represented within the info expertise trade and people who’re missing in alternative to organize for, safe, and achieve success in IT careers. Be taught extra at CreatingITfutures.org.
About VR Voice
The VR Voice VR Video games and Leisure Extravaganza is the primary in a sequence of vertical conferences targeted on industries the place the typical particular person will start to note modifications of their lives immediately. The impression of those modifications will prolong to many industries over time and VR Voice plans to proceed to focus on these modifications. It’s organized by Washington, DC-based Cool Blue Media.