EVE: Valkyrie was one of many first VR games to be launched alongside the Oculus Rift throughout its preliminary launch phases. Leveraging the attraction of outer-space fight, the sport entrenches you in an immersive setting the place you get to struggle off enemies in a specifically designed spaceship.
Whereas the sport already provides stunning content material and surroundings, GeForce needed to push the bounds and launch an update that additional enhances graphics and efficiency via one thing they name “Ultra Graphics Mode.”
These new settings tremendously enhances graphical constancy and immersion in EVE: Valkyrie in keeping with GeForce. They’ll be utilizing newly-added applied sciences and strategies that optimizes and improves efficiency, particularly designed for the sport. Listed here are some specifics to the brand new settings:
- NVIDIA’s Lens Matched Shading VRWorks rendering method improves efficiency and high quality, enabling GeForce GTX 1070, 1080 and 1080 Ti graphics cards users to get pleasure from Extremely mode at clean, constant framerates.
- Excessive-quality, physically-based NVIDIA Volumetric Lighting provides immersive, awe-inspiring shafts of shiny gentle to many scenes and ranges, remodeling their look.
- New, superior anti-aliasing will be utilized by setting EVE: Valkyrie’s decision to 175% in Settings -> Graphics -> Superior Settings -> Decision, after which choosing “MSGAA”. Developed by NVIDIA, Multi-Pattern G-Buffer Anti-Aliasing additional reduces seen aliasing of geometry edges and specular highlights, giving gamers a superior visible experience. Really useful for GeForce GTX 1080 Ti users.
Along with the listed specifics, Extremely mode enhances cockpit lighting, improves the constancy of shiny, specular surfaces, will increase the standard of lighting and shadowing in each space and degree, improves the constancy of reflections and shaders, and provides dynamic lights to projectiles. In complete, these enhancements will ship a extra sensible visible experience, nearer to what you’d count on in reality. The last word objective behind the replace is to extend your immersion within the virtual world.
GeForce recommends the next minimal hardware specification in an effort to run EVE: Valkyrie’s new extremely mode graphics setting:
- NVIDIA GTX 1070 graphics card
- Intel Core i5-4590 processor
- 8GB RAM
Customers who’ve enabled Extremely Graphics Mode with out assembly the minimal settings shall be auto-reset to Excessive. EVE: Valkyrie is at present available on the Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR, and HTC Vive.